Sunday, August 05, 2007
Not much
I know it has been SO long since my last post. But thanks to Melanie for getting me going again. Don't know how long it will last this time though.
Not much going on just living day to day waiting patiently for school to start back so the kids will be out of my hair for a while so I can get some stuff done. I have hoping to get a job at the preschool where DK goes at our church. I heard that someone has decided to not come back so I am praying hard that i can get the position. Also Danny is awaiting a new job at a school. He has his application in and is just waiting to hear from a school. He said he was going to call around to some schools this week and put in a word for himself so hopefully that will help out. It would be an answer to our prayers if we can both get new jobs teaching. Meaning more money and hopefully more time together in the long run.
Today the air in my van went out! BUMMER! BIG BUMMER!! I am hoping that it is nothing serious. I can not stand to not have air in my car! We don't have any extra money to pay for any work on the van either. SO hopefully it is nothing majorly expensive.


2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Glad I could get you back up and going. Now you need to stay on here with us. I will be praying for you guys job wise. That would so rock. Van wise, it might just need recharged. I don't think that cost much at all. Keep us posted!!

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope everything goes well w/Danny searching for a job. That would be so great if he could find something soon!! And I am sure you will get the position you are wanting. But that better not mean you are going to be to busy for us!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG