Thursday, August 16, 2007
Interview
I am going for my interview tonight for a two year old lead teacher position at our churches preschool. I am so nervous but I really feel confident I will get it. Mainly because I have heard they really did not have anyone for the position that was qualified but me. Also several people at the preschool have told the director I would be great including the directors assistant and the lady that will be in the class with me. They told me they had several people to interview but I get the feeling that they don't. Not that I think they are lying but last week someone was told that they had no one for the position that was qualified until they found out I was qualified.
The only thing that was holding me back was that DK would have to go all five days if i taught. The other class she would have to be in is full. So that means I would have to find a sitter for her until a spot came open in the other class if it ever did. She is already in the three day but if I work she would need to go on Tues and Thurs also. So out of the blue my friend said she would be glad to keep her one day a week. The same day Danny asked his grandmother if she would be willing to keep DK one day a week and she said yes. So everything seems to be falling into place. I still hope a spot will come open in the other class though. I will have to pay for her all 5 days because they do not give discounts for employees which SUCKS! But with me working I will be able to afford it. I just don't want to have to be running her back and forth to peoples houses all year. I would rather her just be at the school with me.
Well to make a long story short. Pray for me. That everything works out for me and that I don't stutter at the interview! LOL I don't think I will be upset if I don't get it. I am trying to prepare myself for the negative just in case. I mean nothing will be different than before if it does not work out.


2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Girl I will be praying for you for the job and also DK for the 5 day class. This would be great for you guys. Tell Danny it's time for a house if you get it. (wink, wink)

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

I'm praying hard for you honey! I hope it all goes well. Keep us all posted when you know something.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG