Friday, August 11, 2006
What the hell?
Ok have any of you had this before on blogger? I got a comment from someone I do not know. But not only that. They left some stupid add for me to look at. OK someone must know I am broke! How do you block people like this from commenting? Anyways here is what it said.


Anonymous said...
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn'tquite find what I was looking for. I'm looking fordifferent ways to earn money... I did find this though...a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. I made over $900 last month having fun!make extra money
11:54 PM


4 Comments:

Blogger monkeynpeanutsmom said...

lol it's called spam! You can delete it by clicking on the little trash can next to there comment. Also if you set your comments to need word verifcation it will cut down on it. Or you can set it so that you have to approve all comments before they appear. Ps cute new layout.

Blogger Unknown said...

I've got mine set to private and haven't ever had spam. I love your new look!!

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

I love this design! I looked at the ones that Zoot had and I just knew this was the one you were gonna get, LOL. As for the spam, I moderate my comments too. The word verification is supposed to prevent it though. Good luck!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are telling you to GET A JOB!! LOL

I love the new look, I am glad you finally got it all worked out :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG