Saturday, January 14, 2006
I hate this house!
I so want to get out of this house! I just don't think I can take it any more! We lost our heat last week and had to have someone come out to fix it. Then of course Leroy the landlord also my husbands grandfather and our neighbor, had to have something to say about having someone come out and fix it and it costing so much and that the guy did not know what he was doing. Well our heat went out again today and of course he has to get mad because he does not want to have to pay someone to come out again. I think if he does not want to fix something that is wrong with this crap hole he needs to not be the landlord! Anyways I am just ill about still being her after almost 5 years. I just don't think I will ever get out of here!


2 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

This is one of the main reasons GypseeDaddy wants apartments. You rent from a company and not a person. Plus, there is a maintenance staff to fix crap. But my thing there is that they are usually clueless too, LOL. I hope they got it fixed though! Doesn't he stop to think that considerring its freaking January that heat is kinda important!?

Blogger monkeynpeanutsmom said...

Sounds like our land lord. Sorry ya'll are having problems with him. Hopefully ya'll will find a place of your own in the near future.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG