Thursday, August 17, 2006
The New Cut
Well I did it! I finally had Dbugs hair cut! I have been wanting to do it for the past few weeks. I think she looks like a new girl! A BIG new girl! She has had so many new changes in the past few weeks and it makes me sad. Now she will be starting preschool in a few weeks and I am going to cry! My little baby is growing up. Although she still says "Mommy I baby." I was going to cut her some bangs too but I chose not to once she cut all the length off. I think it looked to good to cut bangs.

 Posted by Picasa


6 Comments:

Blogger monkeynpeanutsmom said...

OMG! She looks so much older! That is the most adorable cut for her too! She is absolutely a doll!

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

Wow, she looks way older now :( But it really is adorable. Good choice on the cut! She's such a cutie :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Cute! She does look much older! Gosh, our kids are growing up way too fast!

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that haircut on her! She looks beautiful...Of course, she'd be beautiful bald!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lover her new haircut! I even notice last night that she knows how to brush the bangs to the side when they get in her way!! LOL She is getting way to big.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that last post was from me! I hit send on accident. :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG