Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Future computer nerd
Ok usually my son always tells me he is going to marry me when he grows up. Sometimes even he will say he is mad at daddy because HE wanted to marry me not daddy. So anyways we are driving down the road yesterday and this was our conversation just out of the blue he comes up with this.

Gbug- Mommy I am not going to marry you when I grow up now
Me- why not
Gbug - Cause I am just going to play games and work on my computer. And ummm does boys play bunco?
Me - No. Well they can but mostly mommy's just like to play.
Gbug- Well then Dbug will play bunco when she grows up and I will just play my games and my computer.

Oh great. Now he wants to be a lazy computer nerd. I guess he watches mommy to much! LOL


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though it is so Wrong doesn't it just break your heart a little when they say they don't want to marry you anymore! LOL

Hey at least he will have a job! Be glad he is not planning to be 40 and still living in your house! LOL

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so funny! At least he's got a plan... :)

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

I think that he should be given credit for planning for his future so far in advance ;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG