Monday, January 02, 2006
New Years resolutions
Ok I hate this time of year because I always make resolutions and then break them after a few weeks. But here we go again.
1. Read my bible more and grow closer to God.
2. I am going to try my best to eat healthier and lose some of this flab! I know this is usually everyone's new years resolution.
3. Strive to be a better parent. Sometimes I feel like I snap to easy at my kids and it just feels natural and I want to stop that!
4. Find a way to make some extra money for my family to help out my husband.
5. Be a nicer happier person all around.


2 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

Ya know, if I had made any resolutions this year, alot of yours would be on my list too. Its good to have goals anyway. Even if we don't stick to it, LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you made a list. I haven't even thought of anything, but lord knows I have some places that need improvement!

Good luck!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG